This beautiful set combines smokey watercolor blue and white patterns with navy solids, distressed metallic gold foil banding and stunning multicolored clear nacre strips.
Zinipin GelLight is a collection of nail stickers harnessing the incredible technology of semi-cured UV gel. GelLight strips are made from real liquid gel polish but only semi-cured up to 60%. The strips are soft and flexible on application, however after curing the remaining 40%, will completely harden and last no differently than a traditional salon gel manicure. They adhere like a sticker, so they are much easier and far less damaging to remove than traditional gel polish.
- 36 Strips in 12 different sizes (3 of each size)
- 2 Nail Cleanser Pads
- 1 Nail File
- 1 Wooden Stick
- 1 User's Guide
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Easy Application & Removal
- Rock-Hard Cure That Feels Like Acrylic
- Lasts Up To 14 Days
- Cruelty-free & Toxin-free
- Made in South Korea, and subject to the highest of standards in manufacturing of beauty products
*Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color. Cured Beauty cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
Cured Beauty !! Great Service and Quality
Buying from Cured Beauty give you warranty of great service and directly here in US, I did a mistake about a discount in my order and in less than 30 min was corrected, also the zinipin nails are the best I have tried and Cured Beauty makes sure you are receiving only good batch and even add expiration date..shipping super fast.
Interesting and easy to use
Was not impressed with the other sets I bought (peeled quickly). However, I am obsessed with this set. The accent nails are
First time buyer
These are amazing and I will be buying again.