Grand Finale Top Gel, Matte
Give those gorgeous nails a beautiful protective smooth seaglass finish with our Grand Finale No-Wipe Matte Top Gel. Will extend the life of any gel polish or semi-cured gel strip mani. As a bonus, our entire Essentials line is HEMA and 21-Free!
Hot tip: make sure to cap the free edge of the nail to lock in that top coat seal!
This beautifully thinner self-leveling UV gel formula is so easy to apply... just brush and cure.
This liquid gel polish is made without 21 of the sketchiest ingredients linked to toxicity, which means it is made without: Animal-derived ingredients, Acetone, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Phthalates (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, Cylene, Phenol-Formaldehyde Resin, Colophonium (Rosin), Parabens, Gluten, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Organic Halides (AOX), Nitrocellulose, Benzene, Nanoparticles, Ethyl Tosylamide, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, and Acetyl Tributyl Citrate.
Bottle size: 15 ml
DESIGNED IN USA, MADE IN CHINA
A WORD ON LIQUID GEL SAFETY:
Liquid gel products are made with chemicals that were originally designed and formulated for professionals who have been trained in its proper use. As a result, it is EXTREMELY important that users DO NOT allow liquid gel to come in contact with skin; repeated prolonged skin contact has been known to cause contact dermatitis and eventually gel allergies, which may never actually resolve once established. Please use cautiously, and make sure if you get any liquid gel on your skin or cuticles that you clean/scrape it off right away with the wooden stick. Never cure your nails with gel left on your skin, and make sure to wash your hands well directly after application.
HOW TO USE
1) After polish or gel strips application, apply a thin layer of top gel.
2) Cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds, or until fully cured (time may vary based on the lamp used).
3) Enjoy that gorgeous, protective shine!
- Acrylates Copolymer
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Discontinue use and seek medical attention if redness or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Replace cap immediately after each use, and keep tightly sealed when not in use.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV/LED when not being cured.
*Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color. Cured Beauty cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.